As the premier event in malignant and non-malignant hematology, the ASH annual meeting provides attendees with an outstanding educational experience that examines the latest clinical advances in hematology and explores the year's most significant scientific discoveries and updates. The videos make this event available for convenient, on-demand viewing.
ASH offers three package options, where you can choose between scientific and educational content, or purchase both at a lower price.
The 2016 ASH Annual Meeting webcast (full package) includes all of the following sessions:
• General Sessions
• Special-Interest Sessions
• Trainee Simultaneous Didactic Sessions
• Education Program Sessions
• Education Spotlight Sessions
• Scientific Program Sessions
• Special Scientific Symposia
• Scientific Spotlight Sessions
Please visit the ASH Booth in San Diego to get discounted pricing!